Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Ebay Finds

My Ebay stuff has finally come! Well, three out of the four packages have come but I wanted to get something up. I won't show every picture but I'll give pictures of some notable games and then provide a list for you of each game!

This game has such an odd story!
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER







So hard, but I love this game
RUN TO THE HILLS!









I could never beat this game :( CIB!
From downtown! Love this












Those were just a few games I got from Ebay. I still have some more to come but I wanted to at least get these up for you to enjoy! All my games are listed on my Ecrater store!

List of finds:

The Lion King (Genesis)
Mortal Kombat (Genesis)
Toejam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron (Genesis)
Ghouls 'N Ghosts (Genesis)
NBA Jam Tournament Edition (Genesis)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
Desert Strike Return to the Gulf (Genesis)
Aladdin (Genesis)
Jak II (PS2)
Spiderman (PS2)
The Sims (PS2)
Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy (PS2)
God of War II (PS2)
Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood (PS2)
Super Game Boy (SNES)
Tiny Toon Adventures Buster Busts Loose (SNES)
Illusion of Gaia (SNES)
Pilotwings (SNES)
Killer Instinct (SNES)
Wrestlemania The Arcade Game (SNES)
Family Dog (SNES)
Spiderman Xmen Arcade Revenge (SNES)
Robocop VS. The Terminator (SNES)
Mickey Mania (SNES)
Cool Spot (SNES)
The Lawnmower Man (SNES)

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I played Killer Instinct to dead back in the day! Same with Tiny Toons! Totally awesome pick ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really, really bad at fighting games. I popped the game back in and lost on the second battle! Gah!

    ReplyDelete