Friday, October 21, 2011

Ecrater: My Online Store!

So I mentioned in my first post that Ecrater would be the home of my store. Why did I choose this over the traditional Ebay route? Like most things in life, it comes down to price!

Ecrater advertises themselves as free! Free you say? Surely there must be some kind of catch or limiting factor to this. There really is no, what I consider, major drawback. The only thing Ecrater requires is that you bring people to your store. With Ebay, they are focused on the buyers. With Ecrater, they are focused on the seller. I find that perfect because Ebay has, as I'm sure you're aware if you sell on there, been increasing their fees over the last few years. Finding a site that allowed me to set-up a store that is free with decent traffic is what I wanted.

This means that I need to promote my store and bring people in though. Can I do that? I hope so. I guess as the months go by and either fatigue or my impatience catches up I will discover if I really can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment